Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Twin Peaks (submission)



At last, my pieces for Andrea's upcoming zine, Damn Fine Coffee!
I struggled till the last minute to get a single drawing done. It'd been a while since I'd made anything that wasn't initially personal work, so I ended up struggling. I was determined to get SOMETHING into this zine for several reasons: 1. I love Andrea 2. I needed something to get me back on my feed in the world of illustration. I'd been lying low far too long. Faar too long. I was about to completely lose confidence in myself, so this was an opportunity to get myself to, at least start to, get out of this 4 year rut.

I'm more than excited to see the outcome of this zine and for what it will bring for all the illustrators involved, especially the lovely Andrea Kalfas.

Also, here's another little sketch.

2 comments: